MF5 Hermetically Sealed sliding door
The door panel is manufactured from a non-organic core faced with hard plastic laminate framed with flush aluminium profile. The combination of a neoprene gasket and unique rail system ensures excellent sealing when closed (Over 90% efficient in laboratory tests) which helps to maintain accurate air flows reducing air handling costs, the possibility of cross contamination and the incidence of wound infections.
They are easy to clean and can be automated with our state of the art electric operator incorporating a range of unique features including a built-in sensor which eliminates the requirement for a safety edge.
- 64mm thick closed cell insulated panel
- Hygienic moulded door panel surface
- Range of colours available – contact us
- Framed in anodised aluminum profile
- Flush vision panels to various sizes
- Fitted with hermetic opener for manual operation
- Bespoke Stainless Steel
- Aluminium profile frame
- Manufactured to suit site & wall conditions
- Aluminium complete with anti-fail System
- Covered by SS/Powder coated canopy with sloping top
- Patented with special indentation, angled at 45 degrees, allowing the door to fall down and in, creating a better than 90% air seal