Battersea Dogs and Cats Home
Battersea Dogs & Cats Home was established in 1860 by Mary Tealby as the Temporary Home for Lost and Starving Dogs. Since it opened, the charity has cared for more than 3.1 million dogs and cats. To increase capacity at their old Windsor site BDCH are adding a new wing.
The animal charity requires specialist doors for the new intake building which includes 27 kennels and 4 maternity kennels.
Dortek supplied hygienic hinged doors with Stainless Steel frames throughout the new building. Some doors also had automations and access control locks for ease of access and increased security. Fire doors with 30 minutes certification were also supplied for the protection of animals and staff throughout the facility.